The Talent Büro (TTB) is a professional model and talent management agency in Australia.
TTB is looking for a highly organized and self-motivated Talent and Social Media Manager to join our expanded Model Management team.
An exciting and rare opportunity has become available for a talent manager with strong social media marketing skills who will work across a representation of an all-female model and talent council of established and new faces. This role requires digital marketing experience, managerial and managerial skills, an exceptional eye for talent and attention to detail, and a very strong communicator.
This role requires 3-4 years experience in a similar industry, is full time and will be based at our agency in Prahran, Victoria.
- Oversee the management of social media campaigns and marketing across customer accounts led by digital influencer/talent
- Manage digital talent alignments from start to finish with strategy, coordination and execution
- Managing agency-owned digital media platforms and content creation
- Manage portfolio of agency models and talents
- Strengthen and build key account relationships
- Manage the calendar and reservation system through a comprehensive process from briefing to entry, quotation, negotiation and implementation of all talent engagements
- Overseeing and managing the day-to-day operations of the agency
- Site management and casting
- Communication and relationship management with the creative industry
- Manage and direct talent development and serve all talent needs
- Degree in Digital Media and Marketing, Public Relations, Coms, Advertising, Fashion looked favorably
- 3-4 years experience in influencer/digital marketing/social media/talent management/PR/creative production or similar industry with transferable skills
- Experience in digital media and all marketing activities – above and below the line
- Experience in design and social media applications (required)
- Strong industry knowledge of Australian models, talent and the digital and social media landscape
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational and managerial skills (this is a must)
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment under pressure efficiently
- A strategic, forward thinking and creative problem-solving thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong and deceitful negotiation skills!
- Basic accounting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office- Powerpoint, Canva, Photoshop & Squarespace or similar (required)
- Happy to work in a small women’s team independently and collaboratively with the desire to adapt and work across different roles in the company
Ideal Candidate Profile
- This role is ideal for anyone looking for a job in talent/influencer and model management, with the opportunity to work with some of Australia’s leading digital and business talent and an experienced management team.
- You have an understanding and passion for the world of talent, digital content, social media, photography and fashion.
- A background in talent and influencer marketing, including previous social media campaign management and/or talent management or buying experience either working within agencies or brands, is ideal for this role.
Please apply with a cover letter addressed to [email protected] A full dinar is offered upon application.
#Talent #Manager #Social #Media #Manager #Pedestrian #Jobs