who are we:
Molto Music Group is a London-based company of creatives with interests in the hospitality and music industry. The Molto Music Group has several divisions all based on music, from curating and programming regular accommodations in some of the world’s most popular venues to exclusive partnerships with high-profile events for luxury brands.
Operating in the heart of the West End, our Social Media Manager will work with the Molto Music Group to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of all social media accounts as well as lead various social media campaigns to better move our company and our key partners forward.
Molto Music Group is implementing new operations as it expands, so you will have the opportunity to be a key player in supporting these changes and increasing productivity and efficiency throughout the business.
The role will be in the office full time. Opening hours are Monday through Friday, from 10 am to 6 pm.
The ideal candidate:
As a Social Media Manager, you will be expected to be up to date with the latest social media trends and have a proven track record of managing perfectly competing demands and schedules in an entertainment/music environment. This role requires that candidates possess excellent personal skills and initiative, as well as the ability to creatively express our and our partners’ views and opinions.
- Develop and grow creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage all social media channels such as Instagram, Tiktok, LinkedIn, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter, YouTube and adapt content to suit different channels
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools
- Organize regular content photography sessions, lead the content creation team to deliver creative and engaging content
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or effectively outsource) across multiple platforms
- Oversee the design of social media accounts (eg Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout)
- Building critical relationships with influencers across social media platforms
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on social media performance using tools like Google Analytics
- Constant research on the latest trends and technologies to find new and better ways to measure social media activity
- competitor activity analysis
- Maintain a budget for all social media activities
- Excellent knowledge of Hootsuite and business manager for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google + and other social media platforms
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager
- Good knowledge of the music industry and a passion for music
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Understand SEO and web traffic metrics
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Understand and experience using WordPress, Apple iMacs and iPhone
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- team player
- Good time management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Opening hours: 10:00 to 6:00 / standing position
- A mobile phone will be provided to work
- Office based in the West End, Central London. Office based role
- Salary: £22,000
- Sometimes you will be required to work outside business hours
#Social #Media #Manager #Careers